Student at University or College?
Become a Goody Ambassador!
We are looking for someone to be the face of Goody on your campus. If you have a outgoing personality and are driven and passionate about marketing, this job might be for you!
1. Promote Goody on your social media platforms.
2. Maintain Goody's social media accounts specific to your school.
2. Host on-campus events to promote Goody.
3. Create customized promotional events and campaigns for specific holidays, etc..
4. Communicate to marketing team your progress on a weekly basis.
Time Commitment: Varies between 2-10 hours per week.
• Excellent communication skills
• Outgoing, personable, ambitious, and reliable
• Involvement in campus organizations and understanding of school culture
• Previous ambassador or marketing experience preferred, but not required
• Customer service experience is valued
• Legally allowed to work in the U.S.
Compensation: Competitive flat rate per event with bonuses.